Main Practice Areas:
- Litigation: We are highly acclaimed and profoundly experienced in the area of litigation with the expertise of a Senior Advocate of Nigeria possessing over 25 years of experience and supported by other adept associate lawyers in the field. We support our clients by prosecuting, defending and advising on matters of litigation before various courts and tribunals in Nigeria with a prompt response to client matters. We have represented The Federal Republic of Nigeria, governors, Ministers, The House of Representatives and its members, members of the house of assembly, internationally based clients. We have equally represented both public and private corporations. Areas of litigation include, but are not limited to commercial, criminal, civil, election petition matters and a host of others.
- Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution:
We aid in resolving family, social and business disputes. This is done by realistically assessing client’s position in a matter and providing adequate advice and representation at ADR institutions of Nigeria, including Multi Door Court Houses, in the following sectors: banking,
business/commercial, construction, maritime, telecommunication, energy, administrative, civil rights, education, employment, environmental, matrimonial causes, insurance, intellectual property/ technology, labour, personal injury, probate, product liability, professional malpractice/ negligence, real property, securities, and shipping/transportation.
Sectors in which we have expertise in include but are not limited to:
- Startup businesses
- Banking & Finance
- Business Re-organisation& Insolvency
- Capital Markets
- Corporate & Commercial
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property
- Property Labour& Employment
- Regulatory Compliance
S. I. Ameh (SAN) & CO AKA Jubilee Chambers is a leading litigation law firm based in the city of Abuja with specialties in other areas of law.